Biotechnology is a field of science and technology that involves the use of living organisms, cells, and biological systems to create products and solutions for various industries. Biotechnology support Ecology and Ecology is one of the strategic directions for $LEAN Ecosystem. Biotechnology supports ecology by:
- Developing sustainable agriculture through the creation of more efficient and environmentally friendly farming practices.
- Developing alternative energy sources, such as biofuels, to reduce dependence on fossil fuels and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Developing new and more efficient methods for cleaning up contaminated environments.
- Developing new medicines and treatments for diseases, using renewable resources and reducing waste.
- Developing new materials and products with reduced environmental impact, such as biodegradable plastics.
As part of the cooperation, the Lean Global Consulting team supports Project S in the development of the S ecosystem - project Wallderm. Wallderm is a biotechnology project that forms part of the Project S ecosystem and is focused on creating building materials based on biomass. Wallderm protects its achievements with patents. We cooperate with universities and we are on course to register a patent that will bring benefits related to the recovery of CO2 from the atmosphere.
The partnership with the Wallderm project is closely related to the ongoing activities associated with the extension of $LEAN Ecosystem to topics related to ecology and the reduction of the carbon footprint. In addition, Lean Global Consulting will support the Wallderm project in preparing procedures related to the start of production of building materials.