6.3-Lean Global Consulting - business organization
Lean Global Consulting (LGC) is an initiative that was established in mid-2022. As of January 1, 2023, LGC cooperates with nearly 20 management trainers and consultants, and over 20 IT specialists.
LGC's operating strategy involves the building of cooperation with industry practitioners, who, as part of their development, provide training and consulting services through LGC.
In the target period 2021-2022, LGC provided services to companies located in the European Union and the United Kingdom. In 2022, LGC became a service provider for one of the largest manufacturers of building materials. Cooperation with this entity concerns consulting services. The possibilities of providing IT services to LGC partners are being explored. In 2022, LGC started working towards the introduction of VR onboarding services for one of the leading automotive companies that offers luxury cars. If this partnership develops during the 2023-2024 target period, LGC will issue an official announcement. In addition, in 2022, LGC signed a letter of intent to support a start-up that produces an innovative, environmentally neutral building material. LGC's support will take the form of coordinating the process of creating a production line and formulating related documentation.
In the target period 2023 - 2024, it is planned to further expand LGC's operations in Europe, South America, and North America.
LGC's role is to offer business services to companies. LGC's services include:
- Consulting services Currently, LGC offers consulting services in the field of Lean Management methods and tools such as: 5S, SMED, TPM, TWI, Kaizen, Kanban, Hoshin Kanri, etc. The full range of training courses is available on the LGC website. In the future, it is planned to expand LGC's offer of consulting services to other areas, such as: HR or Ecology. In topics related to ecology, the Green Consulting and Crisis Consulting initiatives will be developed, the aim of which will be to support production and service companies in their conscious approach to caring for the environment and coping with the economic crisis.
- IT Services LGC offers IT services in the field of developing software for companies. In 2022, LGC made several applications for the industry, such as: Marketplace, a business application for a manufacturing company, etc. In the target period 2023 - 2024, opportunities related to the provision of IT services for international organizations are being explored.
- Blockchain Services LGC offers services related to blockchain technology. The LGC team implements orders related to the creation of company tokens and mobile applications but also supports projects in the field of listing tokens on exchanges, or cooperation with such portals as CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko.
- Virtual Reality (VR) services Several VR developers are working with the LGC team. LGC offers the use of VR technology for onboarding new employees and for on-the-job trainings. An overview video showing the VR theme can be viewed below.
- Consulting services in the field of creating production processes The team of LGC specialists includes people with many years of experience in the industry. As part of the offered services, production companies are supported. Support is provided in the area of creating and describing technological processes based on the principles of Lean Management and Waste Management.
LGC's activity meets the assumptions of the $LEAN business model: Utility-Buybacks-Burning. Part of the funds from the organization's revenue is allocated to the repeated purchase of tokens from the market. In 2022 alone, over $LEAN 10,000, worth over $6,000, was purchased. The bought tokens were transferred to the Burning Wallet. Reports concerning buybacks are presented on the website: here. In the target period 2023 - 2024, an increase in the purchase of tokens within buybacks is assumed. The expected level of purchase of $LEAN token in the target period 2023 - 2024 is forecast to be above $LEAN 100,000.