3.3-Tokenomics of Leancoin (after SWAP)
Leancoin (LEAN) tokenomics will be implemented in Q1, 2023 after the swap from ETH blockchain to the new blockchain. It is planned to issue Leancoin (LEAN) with a much higher total supply than the total supply of Lean Management Token. Additionally, there will be a ratio (parity) for exchanging Lean Management Token for Leancoin.
The value of the held Leancoin after the swap, expressed in USDT, will be the same as the value of held Lean Management Tokens, thanks to the adopted exchange parity. For example: if the exchange parity is set at 50, then 1 Lean Management Token will be exchanged for 50 Leancoin. Assuming that the market price of the Lean Management Token is $0.5, the Leancoin price will be reduced to $0.01 (divided by the exchange parity). Therefore, the value of 1 Lean Management Token will be the same as the value of 50 Leancoin on the day of exchanging the tokens.
Leancoin ($LEAN) tokenomics is as follows:
- Burning Wallet 32.7%
- Partnership Wallet - 20%
- Marketing Wallet - 15%
- Swap Wallet - 12,3%
- Community Wallet - 10%
- Liquidity Wallet - 10%
The Lean Management Token will not only be exchanged for Leancoin, but will also become a part of the $LEAN Ecosystem, a much broader project focused on new technology, ecology, and consulting. The majority of the new supply for Leancoin will be filled by the Burning Wallet, which at the initial stage will contain 32,7% of tokens but after the swap will be increased to over 37%. 18% of the total supply will be immediately burned to monitor the max supply level relative to Lean Management Token, where 18% of tokens were burned on January 30, 2023 - see Lean Management Token tokenomics before the swap. The new tokenomics of Leancoin doesn't include the Core Team wallet. The $LEAN Team will swap their Lean Management Token to Leancoin through the Swap Wallet on the same conditions as other Lean Management Token holders, but without the possibility to take part in the loyalty program.
Below are the most important criteria to understand Leancoin tokenomics after the swap from Lean Management Token:
- Lean Management Token (LEAN) will be exchanged for Leancoin (LEAN) from the pool located in the Swap Wallet. Leancoin (LEAN) holders, after the swap on the Lean Marketplace, can take part in a loyalty program that will allow Leancoin holders to increase their Leancoin package by 50% - see details: here.
- The value of the exchanged Leancoin (LEAN), expressed in USDT, will be the same as the value of held Lean Management Token (LEAN) - thanks to the adopted exchange parity.
- The Lean Management Token (LEAN) contained in the Core Team wallet will be exchanged at the exchange ratio (parity), but will not participate in the promotion of decentralization and will not have access to a 50% bonus.
- Lean Management Tokens (LEAN), which are managed by the Lean Community in Job Placement and Community Wallet, Burning Wallet, Marketplace and Development Wallet, will be transferred to the Leancoin (LEAN) Burning Wallet after the SWAP, increasing its size by around 5% to the current 32.7%. Finally, after the swap, Leancoin Burning Wallet will contain over 37% of Leancoin Total Supply.
- 18% of Leancoin's total supply will be immediately burned to recreate the % of Lean Management Tokens (LEAN) burned. These tokens will be taken from Leancoin Burning Wallet. Finally, the maximum supply of Leancoin (LEAN) will be reduced by the same % as was reduced in Lean Management Token.
- The team will implement smart contracts in all possible areas that will support the complete decentralization of Leancoin (LEAN).
- Burning Wallet The Burning Wallet is a wallet that supports the Leancoin ($LEAN) burning process. On the last day of each month, 5% of the tokens in the Burning Wallet are burned. The Burning Wallet is continuously powered by Lean Community and other branches of $LEAN Ecosystem. Tokens directed to the Burning Wallet are obtained through Marketplace buybacks, Marketplace fees, occasional contributions at major events, Lean Community Marketplace income, community donations, etc.
- Partnership Wallet The Partnership Wallet secures funds for the implementation of Lean Community initiatives, servicing partnerships, or for financing the development of $LEAN Ecosystem.
- Marketing Wallet The Marketing Wallet is intended to support the promotion of Leancoin ($LEAN). Tokens from this wallet will be used for the actions supporting LeanCoin decentralization.
- Swap Wallet The role of the SWAP Wallet will be to exchange the Lean Management Token for Leancoin. The tokens from this wallet will be transferred to the Lean Marketplace. From this pool, all Lean Management Tokens (Core Team, STC Wallet, Job Placement and Community Wallet, Burning Wallet, Development Wallet, Marketplace Wallet, etc.) will be exchanged. Tokens managed by the $LEAN Team will be immediately transferred to the Leancoin Burning Wallet after the exchange, increasing its supply by several percent compared to the originally planned 32.7%.
- Community Wallet The role of the Community Wallet will be to support all activities managed by the Lean Community, such as liquidity on the Lean Marketplace, promotional actions for people in the management segment, and partnerships with the Lean Community.
- Liquidity Wallet The role of the Liquidity Wallet is to provide liquidity and market-making activities on cryptocurrency exchanges. These tokens will be used solely for listing on the top 5 exchanges according to CoinMarketCap and Coingecko rankings - see: here.