Comment on page
3.2-Tokenomics of Lean Management Token (before SWAP)
As of January 30, 2023, the share of individual wallets in the Lean Management Token (LEAN) tokenomics is as follows:
- Job Placement and Community Wallet - 19.20%
- DEAD Wallet - 18.00%
- Burning Wallet - 12.35%
- Marketing Wallet - 12.26%
- ICO and Airdrop Wallet - 11,31%
- Development Wallet - 6.73%
- Core Team Wallet - 5%
- Other tokens in circulation - 15.15%
The exchange of Lean Management Token into Leancoin will be without a time limit. Each $LEAN holder will be able to freely exchange their tokens. All information about the swap process is presented here.
- Job Placement and Community Wallet The Job Placement and Community Wallet is managed by the Lean Community organization, which uses funds from this wallet to develop $LEAN Ecosystem and to support partnerships. In accordance with the decision of Lean Community, funds from this wallet will also be used in connection with potential $LEAN listings on exchanges. Moreover, these funds will be secured for institutional investors. Tokens from this wallet are not intended for sale on exchanges, but only for building a strong Lean Community brand and developing Lean Ecosystem. After the swap to the new blockchain, all swapped tokens from this wallet will be moved to Burning Wallet on the new blockchain to increase the number of tokens to burn.
- DEAD Wallet The DEAD Wallet is the address that cryptocurrency projects use to reduce the maximum supply. Tokens sent to DEAD Wallet cannot be recovered. According to the UBB model, DEAD Wallet for $LEAN will be the largest $LEAN holder in the future. By burning tokens, the maximum supply is reduced. After the swap to the new blockchain, the total supply will be reduced by 18% to achieve the 82% maximum supply like for Lean Management Token.
- Burning Wallet The Burning Wallet is a wallet that supports the $LEAN burning process. On the last day of each month, 5% of the tokens in the Burning Wallet are burned. These tokens are sent to the DEAD Wallet, where once deposited, they are irretrievably lost. After the swap to the new blockchain, all swapped tokens from this wallet will be moved to Burning Wallet on the new blockchain to increase the number of tokens to burn.
- Marketing Wallet The Marketing Wallet is intended to support the promotion of $LEAN.
- ICO and Airdrop Wallet This wallet contains tokens from ICO and Airdrop. These tokens belong to over 60,000 users, but are held in a centralized wallet of the organization,which enables the deposits of digital currencies. Lean Community inspires the decentralization of the project by encouraging token holders to store tokens in their private wallets.
- Development Wallet The Development Wallet secures funds for the implementation of Lean Community initiatives, servicing partnerships, or for financing the development of $LEAN Ecosystem. Funds from this Wallet can be used, for example, to support VR, NFT projects, etc. After the swap to the new blockchain, all swapped tokens from this wallet will be moved to Burning Wallet on the new blockchain to increase the number of tokens to burn.
- Core Team Wallet The Core Team Wallet contains tokens intended for the Core Team of Lean Community. According to the Vesting Agreement (WhitePaper 2021 – 2022), 50% of the tokens from this wallet could have been released in October 2022, and the remaining 50% will be released in October 2023. Currently, the team has no plans to release these funds. Lean Community strives to ensure that the funds accumulated on this wallet are redeemed in the future by revenues generated by the Lean Global Consulting organization. In the case of purchasing tokens from the team outside the market, these tokens will be sent to the Burning Wallet according to the logic of the UBB model. Therefore, we assume that the tokens from the Core Team wallet will never be transferred to the exchange, but will be redeemed from the revenue generated within $LEAN Ecosystem. After the swap to the new blockchain, tokens from this wallet will not take a part in the decentralization campaign.
- Other tokens in circulation As of January 30, 2023, there are over 420 active addresses on the blockchain that have $LEAN, which are not included in the above chart.