Comment on page
2.5-Listing on major exchanges
Currently, $LEAN is listed on exchanges that are included in the top 50 exchanges. This is a circumstance that favors the high availability of $LEAN. In the 2023-2024 target period, Lean Community will try to ensure that $LEAN starts cooperation with one of the Top 5 exchanges according to the CoinMarketCap / CoinGecko ranking.
As of January 1, 2023, the above criterion is met by: Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, KuCoin, and OKX.
Lean Community will focus on the following tasks to increase the likelihood of being listed on the Top 5 exchanges:
- Increasing the decentralization of $LEAN Ecosystem Increasing decentralization comes in the form of dispersing responsibility for the project so that tokens are not collected and managed from a central location. Moreover, it is planned to promote the storage of $LEAN in private wallets, instead of on exchanges or on the wallets of other centralized institutions. Storing the token on private wallets allows the actual number of token holders in the blockchain to be visualized. In addition, as part of decentralization activities, the $LEAN burning process will be automated so that transactions are handled by a smart contract - without human control. It is also considered to introduce a voting process in which the weight of votes will be represented by the number of held tokens.
- Smart contract audit A smart contract audit is planned to be conducted for $LEAN. The audit should be approved by an audit center that cooperates with CoinMarketCap/CoinGecko. A smart contract audit is a necessary criterion to apply for listing on the largest exchanges.
- Legal opinion about $LEAN as a utility token issued by an accredited auditing institution $LEAN is a utility token, which means that its main feature is to support activities within $LEAN Ecosystem. The usable nature of the token has been demonstrated in a legal opinion prepared by a law firm located in the European Union, which can be found at: here. A review will be conducted as to whether an additional legal opinion is required to start cooperation with the largest exchanges. If such a legal opinion turns out to be necessary to obtain the approval of the largest exchanges, Lean Community will commission its development.
- A clearly defined and up-to-date project strategy This White Paper is a response to the need to present the current strategy of the project. The scope of activities described in the WhitePaper covers the target period of 2023-2024. The publication of the next version of the WhitePaper will be considered for the period of 2025 - 2026.
- An active community in the project Activities supporting this goal are related to the creation of valuable content for people who are interested in personal development. FreeLIB has over 35 authors who publish articles and case studies on a regular basis. The goal for the number of FreeLIB authors is to grow steadily to reach at least 100 active FreeLIB authors. In addition, the new strategy strives to establish Lean Community as a foundation in order to increase the possibilities of the Lean Community's impact in the public space. A possible change in the blockchain will open $LEAN Ecosystem to a new community. These activities are crucial to increase both the activity and reach of the Lean Community.